Outcomes is a completely new general English course in which...
Natural, real-world grammar and vocabulary help students to succeed in social, professional and academic settings help students to succeed in social, professional and academic settings
CEF goals are the focus of communication activities where students learn and practise the language they need to have conversations in English
Clear outcomes in every lesson of every unit provide students with a sense of achievement as they progress through the course
The Outcomes Student's Book includes :
• Grammar reference section with activities for all grammar points covered SEE PACE 148
• Eight two-page Writing lessons which cover social, academic and professional writing needs SEE PAGES 128-129
• Four four-page Reviews to revise language and skills, and explore learner training SEE PAGES 32-35
• Developing Conversations to get students to put language into practice in real life situations SEE PAGE 71
• Language Patterns which train students to notice common patterns in language and to use them correctly SEE PAGE 76
• Native English Speaker sections to develop students' ability to express themselves naturally and clearly SEE PAGE 100
• Vocabulary Builder booklet at the back of the Outcomes Student's Book, which brings together key vocabulary, collocations and expressions, and provides extra practice.
• MyOutcomes online practice for grammar, vocabulary and all four skills. Use for self study or interact with your teacher and get feedback on your progress. Pin Code with every Student's Book
Also available for the student:
• Workbook - additional language and skills practice, a Developing Writing section, extra activities for the Outcomes Vocabulary Builder, audio CDs for the listening activities.