Non - Fiction
They Must be Stopped Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do it
They Must Be Stopped is New York Times best-selling author Brigitte Gabriel's warning to the world : We can no longer ignore the growth of radical Islam - we must act soon, and powerfully.
Gabriel challenges our Western and politically correct notions about Islam, demonstrating why radical Islam is so deadly and how we can halt its progress. Brigitte Gabriel speaks her mind :
- Fundamentalist Islam is a religion rooted in seventh-century teachings that are fundamentally opposed to democracy and equality.
- Radical Islamists are utterly contemptuous of all "infidels" (non-Muslims) and regard them as enemies worthy of death.
- Madrassas in America are increasing in number, and they are just one part of a growing radical Islamic army on U.S. soil.
- Radical Islam exploits the U.S. legal system and America's protection of religion to spread its hatred for Western values.
- America must organise a unified voice that says "enough" to political correctness, and demands that government officials and elected representatives do whatever is necessary to protect us.