Lonely Planet Sweden (Travel Guide)
Lonely PlanetSweden is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the beautiful, stylish capital of Stockholm; hike, ski or dogsled Arctic wasteland; or curl up by the fire in a cosy cottage -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sweden and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Sweden Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – climate change, immigration, people, film, statistics, history, Vikings, Vasa Dynasty, emigration, Swedish Empire, Christmas, drinks, cuisine, etiquette, lifestyle, cinema, literature, multiculturalism, religion, sport, environment, geography, geology, wildlife, national parks, design, architecture, craft, art, the Sami
- Free, convenient pull-outStockholm map (included in print version)
Covers Stockholm, Uppsala, Central Sweden, Goteborg, Southwest Sweden, Malmo, South Sweden, Southeast Sweden, Gotland, Ostersund, the Bothnian Coast, Lappland, the Far North and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sweden, our most comprehensive guide to Sweden, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.